"great ceaser's ghost" was about perry white. he went on vacation somewhere or something like that (forget the details, but he was in a house away from metropolis). anyway, perry in the george reeves superman series used to swear by saying "great ceaser's ghost," just like perry from l&c said "great shades of elvis."

well, he was in this house, and a ghostly spectre came up to him and said that he was actually ceaser's ghost, having been conjured up because perry had called his name 500 times (or some large round number).

the ghost terrorized perry, appearing on the balcony outside his bedroom and telling him that he was going to kill perry.

perry at first thought he was going nuts, but after a few visitations started getting really scared. he thought he really was going to die.

meantime, the planet staff started getting worried about him (i think because he sounded odd on the phone... i'm sorry. it's been a few years since i saw the ep). superman checked up on him, and eventually found out that the ghost was not actually a ghost.

no, it was a thug who, much in the tradition of scooby doo, was attempting to scare perry out of his house so that he could come in and steal something (some treasure hidden in the house by a previous owner or something like that).

perry was reassured, the thug was captured, and everyone had a good laugh. the end.

the other ep titles don't ring any bells, but i might have seen them. maybe if you posted the brief plot summaries you found?

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.