Okay, the weird part first. The first scene with Stryker in the Alkali Lake complex talking to Professor X, we heard what sounded like rushing water. We thought it was a pretty cool effect considering they were supposed to be in the dam. Then they went to the scene in the Drake house, and the sound continued, and we were confused. We then realized it was actually raining outside! There went the cool effect...

I was really surprised they went that far with the Phoenix. I had heard rumors they they were hinting at it, but didn't know they had integrated it into the plot. I can't wait to see what they're going to do with it next.

I feel relieved for Rebecca. She actually got to do one scene without spending 8 hours getting ready. rotflol

I wish they had kept the small Gambit scene in, but I guess I'll have to wait for the DVD's deleted scenes. I was quite happy to see that they had focused on the tv showing Dr. McCoy, as I had thought it would be a briefer glimpse. laugh

I wonder when X3 is coming out... wink

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited