I do actually think a Superman project with Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher is more of a possibility now than it ever has been except for maybe shortly after the show was cancelled. Teri Hatcher is no longer doing "Desperate Housewives," so she has more free time to do something like this than she did when the show was on the air. Also, while in the past, the show "Smallville" wasn't allowed to use the character of Batman because there was a fear that it might interfere with the films about Batman, this thinking seems to have changed. I remember a quote from a while back when there was a "Wonder Woman" TV pilot in the works where somebody from Warner Brothers said that the TV show and a potential movie could be out at the same time. Also, after there were rumors about a movie revolving around the Flash, it was announced that the character would be appearing on the show "Arrow." Therefore, I don't think the fact that Superman is appearing in the movies would necessarily prevent the studio from allowing a project starring Dean and Teri.