This one was actually a remake of an episode of the classic George Reeves “Adventures of Superman” show. Now that I’ve actually watched that show, I have to say that I think this episode did a good job at adding something new and different to what was done in that episode.

It was interesting to see how everyone dealt with the possible end of the world. Jimmy and Perry had some good scenes together, and I enjoyed seeing Jimmy get a chance to further his career as a result of this episode. Cat’s scenes gave us a chance to see a different side to her. She was usually used for comic relief, so it was nice to see a more dramatic side to her. As for Lex, having a secret bunker seemed in character for him.

Lois not wanting to join Lex in his bunker, though, had originally struck me as odd the first time I watched this episode. It took me some time to come to terms with the fact that Lois would risk the unknown just for the chance to see what happened to the Earth once the asteroid hit. In the end, though, it is completely in character for her.

Clark having amnesia made for some funny scenes. I especially liked seeing Martha and Jonathan have to convince him he was really Superman.