I just watched an episode of D.V.D. Show and realized you're right. I could totally picture half the conversations between DVD and MTM happening between L&C. It was a hillarious episode (#3) where MTM wants to set Sally up on a blind date with her cousin. DVD tries to talk his wife out of it. Each time, he tells her it would be a bad idea for another reason, she agrees with him. At the end of the scene, she basically tells him she's still going through with it.

Then later when they think the blind date (they had invited the two for dinner) was going horrible, they run into the kitchen.

Laura says to Dick, "You're right. I shouldn't have butted in."

And Dick replies, "Honey, you're right 95% of the time; for the 5% that I'm actually right and you're wrong, would you please let me say so!" rotflol

I was laughing so hard my cheeks hurt and tears came to my eyes. I could so picture Clark and Lois having the same conversation.

So, Ken, may I offer you an apology. You were right and I was wrong. wink Thank you for giving me a new place to steal inspiration.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.