Being one of the only superman fans that I know in my everyday life, I tend to get a lot teasing and one thing that always comes up is how it doesn't make any sense that he hides his identity with just a pair of glasses. My mother is one of the people always saying that.

I mention it because I remember way back when they used to still give reruns of LnC on cable here in the states. I was watching AKA Superman and my mother walks in right at the scene where Jimmy go gets help superman comes in leaves and Jimmy comes so Penny assumes he must be superman. My mother turned to me and asked if he (jimmy) was superman (I replied "no, he doesn't even wear glasses").

If it's so easy to mistake two people who dont even look that much alike for the same person based solely on context, why is it so hard to believe that one person can so easily pass for two?

I've personally always thought that the genius in the disguise was its simplicity. No one sees that Clark is Superman because no one thinks he could be. I personally think that everyone in Metropolis who's met both has commented on how much Clark looks like Superman and then thought nothing else of it. (Except for Lois because shes in denial)

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.