I'd argue this topic belongs in either off-topic or fic-related because it isn't related to the show -- considering it was canceled before we ever learned if they actually could have kids after all and also that this may be a sensitive topic to some people.
Well, if we took account of the sensitivity of topics to some people, I doubt anyone would post anything. wink And I'm not certain why it would be any the less sensitive to those people if posted in Fic Related or Off Topic.

I think this folder is the most appropriate for it and I can see why Paul moved it in here. Elisabeth's original post was all about linking a health study to the show and its characters. Subsequent posts took much the same line, discussing how the conclusions of this study might affect LNC.

It's not OT because it has a connection to the show. It's not appropriate for FR because the discussion isn't related to fanfic - I don't think Carol mentioning she might write one is quite enough fanfic content to count. laugh

Even if the thread drifted significantly from this point on onto OT or FR themes, the original post was still LNC-related and so this folder is where the thread would remain.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers