I'm being 'reminded' on IRC that I sort of promised another post of this story today, and certain people assume that this means 'today' in European timezones. goofy So here I am again to thank you all for your comments on this section.

We're into a part of the story which I felt, while writing, was a little A-plot-heavy. Thanks to the help of my BRs, I did manage to include a few B-plottish bits here and there, and I hope it's enough for you relationship-plot fans. Thank you, SJH, for being happy with the hug! laugh Julie, I'm sorry that you're getting frustrated with Clark longing to comfort Lois but not daring. wink But, remember, they were with Perry at the time. He's only just met Perry and, of course, knows that he's Lois's former boss. Perry also knows, of course, that Lois is married to Lex Luthor - so there's no way that Clark would do anything untoward in front of him. goofy

Glad the art treasure-trove worked for you as a start in getting to Lex! laugh

The stolen art angle is quite believable (except for the Venus de Milo's arms-- rotfl!).
Thank you, Janet! The Venus's arms were actually in The Foundling, where we saw Lex's basement 'art gallery'. I elaborated on what else might have been there, but couldn't resist keeping the arms. wink

I see lots more speculation on how Lex could be dealt with, and what sort of dangers might lie in their path. However, I decided not to make this an epic, so let's just say that we're not looking at a marathon investigation here. Perhaps a lucky break or two. wink After all, I did promise to tie this up in three stories, no more - so, Avia, no WAFFy sequel, sorry! I hope you'll be satisfied with the way I wrap this up.

Anyway, thank you all again! Part 7 coming up very soon - and I hope it's in time, Avia! wink

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*