Okay, I admit freely that I have a dirty mind. But there was one thing at the end of a scene in "Super Mann" from the third season that I remember my husband insisted had happened. Tonight, I watched the scene again and I think he was right, after all.

It's the only redeeming scene in 'Super Mann' and I think it just got better. I watched in slo-mo several times. Lois and Clark are making out on the floor of her apartment when Jimmy shows up. Now Clark is in his Superman outfit and he has to spin into his regular clothes. Lois reminds him to tighten his tie (you can see the suit). During the scene, as Jimmy is standing in the door and yapping away, Clark is buttoning the sleeves on his shirt. That's a little spicy, but since he was in the Suit and not fully undressed we can't infer much. Jimmy lets it slide.

At the very end of the scene the camera goes back to a shot from behind Dean and Teri, with Justin standing in the door.

Right after the line "I'd say that qualifies", Dean zips his fly and Justin looks down and smirks.

I can only guess that it was the actors having fun and somehow the editor either missed it or thought no one would notice.

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis