Thanks, as always, for the comments. I know I keep saying it, but I do appreciate them. It does my heart (and ego) good to know that there are people out there reading this, and approving of what I'm doing. laugh You make my day!

Tank: The whams will come. I hope they'll be plausible but unpredictable.

Maria: Mrs Cox will get a mention later. wink

Paul: I'm a Daredevil reader, rather than a comic reader, more generally. Hope that's not a disappointment!

You know, you are a wonderful fountain of trivia. I didn't know that about Jeeps; can anyone confirm? (Actually, I didn't even know that there was such a thing as a foot operated parking brake.)

I'm very curious to know what your theory about CJ's powers is. I, of course, know what is going to happen, as do a couple of other people. I'm just wondering what the readers are thinking will happen.

Hazel: yes, you've identified Monique Kahn correctly. (I think.) Thanks for the compliment about Lost Ep. smile (Mind you, that would break by glorious losing streak, wouldn't it? That would be almost a pity!)

Jen: Smooch alert? What makes you think that there are going to be smoochies in my story? wink Oh, okay, so there are a few.

Avia: no apologies necessary. I'm just pleased to know that you are reading and like what I've done so far! smile

Clark's Gal: There are more twists on the way. wink I don't want to make things too easy for Lois and CJ.

Irene, Tricia, Merry, Liz and LabRat: thank you for your comments, to. Ah, my ego is purring right now! wink

Chris (off to post part eight)