Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

"On the other world, Monique Kahn was one of Luthor's... henchmen, I suppose for want of a better word." Then after a beat, he said, "What is the politically correct term for a female henchman? Henchwoman? Henchperson?"
My first impression was that is Miss Cox.
confused The man that was with could be Luthor. Why being there dirting his hands and risk being seen?

There was a nervousness about him that touched something inside her. "I was wondering," he said again, "whether you'd like to have dinner with me." The words cascaded out, tumbling one over the other. He ducked his head and she was sure that, if it hadn't been dark, she would have seen him blushing. "I mean, it'd not be anything fancy. Just takeout. But... it might be fun. You know, just to sit and talk... like friends do..."

She stared at him for a moment. Working together with him was one thing. Dinner was quite another, and yet... She found herself nodding, a jerky motion. Her voice caught as she replied, "Yes, I'd like that."
thumbsup They like each other.

More soon, please.

MAF laugh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF