I haven't seen FH in years (I've only seen it once when it was first aired because I hated it so much and I haven't read S5 in a long time, but I think Kathy was just saying that's what they came up with as the rational for the baby they had in S5/S6.

When I thought of Sam looking at the data, I thought he was looking at Dr. Klein's data and found a mistake. Like a wrong calculation or wrong assumption (unfortunately, even good BMEs, like Dr. Klein, are prone to making mistakes wink that's why we have people check our work).

There are a lot of stories that try to fix the fertility problem and I think most of them have taken a different approach. That's why I say that anyone could come up with a solution to the same problem that is completely different from anyone else's solution and still seem completely valid.

I thought S5's solution was really novel and very interesting and well-planned.
I thought Yvonne dealt with it brilliantly in "Kidnapped."
I dealt with it in my recent story, "Medical Miracles," but not nearly as well as they did.

I am sure there are tons of other stories that do the same thing on the archive, and did it brilliantly, but at 2am those are the stories that are comming to mind.

I also have some theories about whether any baby would have Superman's powers or not, but that's not important wink .

- Laura smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve