You can't leave it like that, Anna! You have to tell us which ones are your faves and why!
Okay, okay, but I thought this was a thread for least fave eps, so I only explained those. Of the ones that others have meantioned, these are some of my faves:

Man of Steel Bars - Probably the best ep of S1. The kiss is just so sweet and poignent. I think Lois grows up a lot in this ep.

Target: Jimmy Olsen - This isn't really one of my absolute top 10 faves, but I do like it. Why? One word: Sarah!

Double Jeopardy - This episode takes you through every emotion: anger, frustration, excitement, sadness. And I just can't get enough of Wanda Detroit. laugh

Soul Mates - A clever spin on the Tempus villain combined with witty dialogue and a perfect ending scene makes this one of the best episodes of the series. Some people have said that they think it's silly, but I look at it as a parody and I enjoy the silliness. jump

This just goes to show how great LnC is: what some people don't like, others love!

~Anna

PS you can see my personal ranking of all of the eps on my site: http://www.geocities.com/annaebanana/rank.html