Awwww Wendy! I thought there should be some more happening! I wondered how she'd fake her death. I guess Luthor didn't have anything to do with her going missing...no agreement she'd pretend to be dead...you know all that rot!

I was surprised she was even in the lake! I thought she'd be long gone, in some new city with a new name and a new life where Luthor wouldn't find her. Maybe getting a divorce somehow.

But better yet, she's faking her own death so she can really do that, show up later somewhere.

Or maybe she knew Clark would hear about it and come find her somehow. That's it, she planned it this way. She saw him take off to the air when he didn't think she was looking, realized he coudl fly, and knew he coudl save her on the water. Only now she's out of water and feeling a bit seasick. Alas.

Okay, I'll be looking for the next part. I'm glad I'm hooked again!

Nancy

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.