Considering my track record with doing something in a given time-frame I don't usually offer my talents for anything, let alone writing. With that said, I have a LOT of different drafts and plots that are sitting on my computer waiting to get used. So i have an idea and I wanted to get input before offering it.

Basically I have between 30-40 different stories that are languishing on my computer (over 30 are LnC specific but not all of them are). Idea is to let the person either winning the bid or picking up the offer choose which story I focus my excess time and talent on in the coming year. I just don't know if this is enough compensation as I don't think I can guarantee posting (although a few are so close a push like this is likely to get them up on the board.) So my conundrum is, what is the likely value of getting to see nearly all of my unfinished works and having the power to choose which one? Or do I (somehow) offer up the options as an auction?

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)