Originally posted by Mouserocks:
That makes sense though. In fact, if it were true that different kinds of rock affected him differently, it might make the differences make sense, too. I'm pretty sure (and by that I mean someone correct me because I'm not all that sure at all) that the green-K Lex used was from the stuff Irig sent off, as was the piece Diana Stride used to poison him. I don't know where Arianna got hers from, though, but if it was different from the stuff Lex used, you could almost explain it.
Didn't Lex buy his Kryptonite from some thug who died during the pick-up gone bad (where Chip was killed while impersonating Luthor)? I don't think he got it from the Irig's piece sent to the lab. Ari stole her piece from Lex's Penthouse.

In Top Copy, Clark didn't have his powers, did he? I remember him undressing slowly when he was feeling sick on his couch. (That sounds better/dirtier than it was intended. )
I don't remember much from Top Copy, because it's been a while since I watched it, so I don't recall where Diana got her piece. He was affected by the kryptonite laced lipstick though, because he ingested it.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.