Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
[b]
Originally posted by KenJ:
[b] What I have done is determine that there are classes of k.r.y.p.t.o.n.i.t.e.based on the rock that it was formed from some being more virulent than others.
Now *this* theory I'm very curious about. I would love to explore this more. The only/slight problem would be the question of where the Kryptonite came from, because if the majority of it came from the same stuff as where Clark's ship had crashed then it still doesn't quite add up. [/b]
In the comics story I read the other night, it was implied that Kryptonite was STILL falling from the sky on occasion despite Superman having arrived on Earth 30+ years before. (I believe this was the implication in SM-The Movie as well.)

I believe what Ken means, Mouse, is what kind of Kryptonian rock was made radioactive. For example (using the rocks of Earth) was it Quartz, Sandstone, or Limestone. Each would have a different strength of Krytponian radiation. Is that right, Ken?

BTW, even though we love and miss you, Mouse, GET BACK TO YOUR STUDIES!!!! [Linked Image] [/b]
I know, I know!!!! I was just stopping by and I saw that Kerth noms are open and I got sidetracked! evil )

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain