In the episode ME:
Lex and Arianna Carlin (psychologist) were married--before Lex had made something of himself--by Capt. Keene on Oct. 8, 1984, and divorced 10 years later. (The script says they were married on Oct. 7, 1980, and have been divorced for 15 years).
--whoops, my mistake...I had meant to write that 'they had been divorced for 10 years', at the time of ME.

So if Lex took over his first company at the age of 21 and married Arianna b/f he had made something of himself, would that mean that he would have been younger than 21 when they got married? But then you throw the wedding date of 1984 into it meaning, yeah, they got divorced almost immediately...which would have Lex way too young overall for the storyline. I'm guessing that he got someone pregnant with Jaxon when he was very young like John mentioned, got married to Arianna after this first company takeover--which maybe wasn't that big of a business deal (meaning he still hadn't made anything 'big' of himself). They got divorced. Then there was something with a woman in Hong Kong to produce Lex Luthor Jr., and the woman died in childbirth. (LL Jr. was supposed to be in his 20's--to throw another time-line date into things)....then etc, etc....

But like was said, who knows for sure where Lex and accuracy/truth resides...but it's nice to have some sort of vague idea now confused

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~