Did a little digging into Lex (skimmed through these scripts and took some notes, and then double checked the info with the DVDs)...

In the episode ME...
Lex and Arianna Carlin (psychologist) were married--before Lex had made something of himself--by Capt. Keene on Oct. 8, 1984, and divorced 10 years later. (The script says they were married on Oct. 7, 1980, and have been divorced for 15 years).

In the episode VD...
Jaxon Xavier "X" Luthor was born 11/12/1962 and is 5'4". They also say that Jaxon is Lex's illegitimate son. He owns the Virtual Reality Center in Metropolis. He is a genius and a pioneer in virtual reality. Jaxon wants to take over Lex's empire. He used to work for Lex Luthor at Lex Corp--but no one knew he was Lex's son. Lex told Lois that Jaxon and the boy's mother were killed in a car accident.

In the episode FTASV...
Lex Luthor Jr. is Lex's son, who has someone pretend to be Leslie Luckabee (Australian)--the new owner of the Daily Planet--above ground so he (LL Jr.) could live vicariously through him. We find out that Lex was too busy building his business to have time to see LL Jr. He is uncomfortable above ground. He was raised in seclusion and reared by servants behind walls. LL Jr. describes himself as a "lonely disfigured troll hidden from the world by embarrassed parents who couldn't look at him--even in his one good eye" (The script says that Lex Luthor Jr. is in his "late 20's").

In the episode SOAD...
Lex Luthor Jr. finds out that Clark Kent is Superman from a recording Lex made.

In the episode VFTP...
LL Jr. didn't see much of his father, Lex, while he was growing up. He says that he was educated behind high walls--where his father visited once. LL Jr. was born in Hong Kong, his mother died in childbirth, and Lex then sent him to live in Australia. LL Jr. states that he was a "bitter disappointment" to his father.

***one thing I could not find--and am curious about--is the relationship of LL Jr.'s mother to Lex. I assume they were married, but must have missed it? I just caught when Clark was telling Lois, at their home on the sofa, about how LL Jr.'s mother died in childbirth...

I know a lot of the info I just typed out was mentioned already, but it was easier to just go off of what I already had written down blush

Lex she brought up that he bought his first major company at 21 (I think? )
--yep, you are correct dance ...it was said in the Pilot that Lex took over his first company at the age of 21

Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~