[Linked Image] Wow! You like me? Okay, my writing... You really like my writing? [Linked Image] Or something more dignified. [Linked Image]

Thank you everyone who reads my stories, especially all of you who nominated me, [Linked Image] Tricia, the K-Comm, and of course, the best Betas in the world, DW, Mrs. Luthor, and IolantheAlias. [Linked Image] The best part of this process is getting nominated, so thank you, thank you all. [Linked Image] I'm just thrilled to see my name in lights with others whose writing makes me laugh, cry, dream, and inspires me. <<expect to see *your* name on my ballot coming soon>> I'm so glad to have found this little spot of heaven. [Linked Image]

Of course, voting begins the first day of Spring Break (aka, my vacation) and ends the day I'm supposed to return, help because these stories are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good.

Oh, well, since this will only happen this once, WTH... who wants to be dignified? [Linked Image]

EDIT: Also, I must give another shout out THANKS to Lynn S.M. for loaning me her muse. YOU CAN TAKE HER BACK NOW, she's eating all my chocolate! Thanks also to all the writers from the LnC show whose words, plotlines, and characters I borrowed (cough - massacred) for my stories.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.