Since joining this wonderful community I have been amazed at the care and professionalism of the archives.

Considering the alternative of fanfiction.com (shudder)I need to do my part in keeping this treasured resource viable.

It took over a year to find the time to get Stranger in Our Midst up to speed to be loaded onto the site. It took a long time to get it where it should be. So, going forward I have at least seven stories that are in different stages of completion. With Friends like these... is already on the boards. There are at least three short stories to follow and then a mid-length story, followed by a monster I have been trying to tame for over a year.

If it means working on these fics over a lunch break or sitting in the car outside of work early in the morning to get it done than that's what I have to do. In order to get my stories ready for submission.

Thanks for the reminder. thumbsup

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.