I thought that Season 1 of Lois and Clark allowed too little development from episode to episode. This is really shown by the fact that in fan fics people can rearrange the episode order.

On the other hand, Season 3 went too far into arcs with the wedding arc. OK, maybe that was just a really bad idea for an arc. I mean, Lois losing her memory once was too much, but twice?

Now, if they had had Luthor kidnap Lois just after the wedding, maybe it would not have been such an Arrghh moment. Or if they had had them fly off to Vegas and get married at the end of "Oedipus Wrecks", at least I would have found their behavior expected. Getting re-engaged at the end of the arc just did not add up to me.

On the other hand, "Wrong Clark" has convinced me that the way they put "Honeymoon in Metropolis" just after "Pheremone My Lovely" just does not work.

I mean Clark's "Don't try any funny business" line to Lois before they head to the Honeymoon Suite, is part of his general teasing nature. However, that soon after she had done the dance of the seven veils in his apartment, it seems like it might have brought up a subject that was still a sore point between them.

John Pack Lambert