Thanks for the comments, y'all. I am not entirely sure if where I take this story will be popular with everyone, but it was an idea that popped in my head a while ago... what would happen if Lois got too wrapped up in her anger, took things too far? I know it may not be entirely in keeping with everyone's preferred Lois, but she does have a tendency to "jump in without checking the water level."

First, when was Clark exposed to the Kryptonite? Lois saw Superman flying over his Dads barn yesterday Morning? But Clark has no powers current time. Wasn't he sick at the table?

If she already knew he was Superman before he came in contact with the K, then she also knows that Superman can get hurt.

Yet she seems not to be at all concerned about this fact. She cares so little for Clark that she would totally ignore the whole allergy coverup and go behind his back and write up this story?
Laurach, the timeline was a huge concern when putting this story together. If you have to ask me this question, I obviously need to go back and rewrite. wink I've tweaked the events of GGGoH a little, so that Lois sees Clark being "super" before he loses his powers and then she never comes downstairs to walk in on the Kents and Clark's "allergies." Thank you for letting me know I should have been more clear -- I've redone a paragraph, so please let me know if it makes more sense now!

I'm in shock! She never ponders the consequence of what she is doing. Clark is just a thing, not even friend with feeling and family, she is so near to become Trask.
Actually, that's exactly the point I'm trying to get at, Maria. (I said I wasn't sure whether this take would be entirely popular. wink ) We know Lois falls back on anger whenever she encounters an emotion that's difficult for her, and (trying not to give away future plot points, but as I've never done this before, I'm not sure how much is too much laugh ) in this case, she can't process her feelings of betrayal so she falls back on anger.

I hope Perry can stop Lois!!
Hmm. When has anyone ever been able to reign in Mad Dog Lane when she's on a mission?

As far as posting schedule... I'm not sure yet. It depends a good deal on how quickly I clear a particular plot hurdle. For now, I think once a week is probably a safe assumption.

Thanks again for the encouragement y'all! smile