Well wendy, outdone yourself again, I see. It must be the influence of all that wonderful Canadian fresh air!

Yes indeed. I coudl see the house, a lovely white house on the beach of the huge lake that looks like an ocean, and the woods nearby, and the cliff.

Of course, all you slow folcs (grin) Clark FLEW in. Lake Superior is about as close to anywhere as the arctic is. okay, well, maybe further away. Anyway, Lex has many homes, like the queen of course!

I thought it was really nice and calm. There she is, warm at the cottage looking at the view, nice life, nice husband. It was really nice to see Lex as a nice man. Okay, we all know the truth, but it's so nice that he's nice to her. She is rather stuck with him at this point after all, so at least he's not the horrible man we all suspect he will become if she tries to investigate him or go against his will.

It also makes sense that he'd like to have her stay up at the cottage alone with the housekeeper, the cook, the gardener, the butler, the upstairs maid...but nobody else.

I like how Clark has just dropped in to look at the view. He's relaxed. He's not a bum at all of course, he's just gone to one nice spot and didn't notice how close he was to a house. A house that is probbly usually closed up for the winter and such.

sigh. I like this. So now I'll go search aroudn and see if part two is there and maybe the rest...if i wait long enough to start reading a story, I am rewarded by finding tons of parts!!!

Nancy

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.