You are Clark Kent. You have just saved Metropolis from a possible disaster - revealing yourself in your blue suit for the first time - and the girl of our dreams just kissed you. You are having the best day of your life.

You are working late, by yourself, and you are listening to the radio. You hear this call for dedications on the radio (very rough draft):

And that was "Flash" by Queen dedicated to Metropolis's new savior from the guys down at City Hall. I don't know if the man in blue... and red... and with the big 'S' on his chest would like to be compared to a football hero, but what the hey. I also played "Blue Suede Shoes" dedicated by Perry. Yo, Perry, I'm looking at the LNN footage and, sorry, dude, he's wearing red boots. Only the suit was blue. And then finally "These Boots were Made for Walking" dedicated by Cat. Um... Cat, I'm thinking those boots were made for Flying! What's with the shoe references, tonight? Do we have a new foot fetish epidemic in Metropolis? Anyway, this is Lenny Stokes, the Soundman, coming to you from KMET - all rock, all the time. We're taking dedications all night long for our new superhero. 'Let's see if we can get that man to dance!' say the ladies down at the Apricot Diner on Third who have dedicated this oldie from KC and The Sunshine Band, "Get Down Tonight."
So, post your dedication to ol' Superman. I'm looking for something that would make staid, reserved CK dance (I'm picturing 'Footloose' type dancing here - all out dancing because life is just too good). It doesn't have to be rock-n-roll, but its got to have a beat. 1950's through summer of 1994, preferred. Thank you. And your dedication may show up in a future chapter of Green-Eyed Monster.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.