Clearly I've been spending too much time on Facebook, because I wanted to "like" Corrina's response. goofy

Personally, I'm not twitching to have L&C get intimate in TMTY. I'm not saying I won't welcome it when it comes -- I absolutely will -- but I don't feel like the story is artificially putting up roadblocks or that it's taking too long to get them there. It feels very natural to me, especially since they've really only known each other a short time and they are both so traumatized by what they've gone through. To me, the story is about primarily about their emotional healing, and if they jumped into bed together (or even had some hot make out scenes), it just wouldn't feel in character for me. (Yet. This is not to say that in story 4, or whenever the plot takes them there, I don't want to see anything less than major WAFF and hopefully some steam. wink )

So I say keep doing what you're doing. thumbsup There have been very few chapters that have felt like filler to me, and especially recently, the action has really been ramping up and I feel like significant progress is being made. (Even if it's killing me that I can't burrow into your hard drive and devour everything you've written so far. wink )

Kathy