L

E

R

S

P

A

C

E

Quote # 1 Wait! Cherry stems. Then I thought, "What does Sue have to do with this story?" But then I saw that it was dedicated to her! Hah! The answer is: Wasted Revelations by BJ

Quote # 2 I know this! something about the Metropolis Waste Reclamation? Get The Story! by IolantheAlias (One of my favorites and I highly recommend it.)

Quote # 3 Why in the world would a woman not want to remember being engaged to Superman? =) Nowhere To Run by ML Thompson

Quote # 4 Night Witness by Mozartmaid (I enjoy playing Wolfgang's creations on the piano.)

Quote # 5 Dr. Friskin's Letter by Lynn S.M. (Oh, the things you learn that you wish you could talk about when you work in the psychology profession.)

Quote # 6 Perceptions by anonpip (I like Lois's musings here.)

Quote # 7 Superman's Laundry by bakasi (Gotta love Martha's daring nude pose.)

Quote # 8 Yep, this one sure got folks mixed up in my last quiz (even Bob). Like Father, Like Daughter by bobbart

Quote # 9 Another great homage to Lois' adventures in Metropolis' Sewer Department. Wild Goose Chase by Darth Michael.

Well, gosh, this was fun. It's too bad I started participating so late (other than writing quizzes, that is).

dance

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~