P

T

A

T

I

O

N

From the quotes:
1 Clark may finally have gotten it, but I didn't.

2 Get the Story! by Iolanthe(?)

3 Ouch! That smarts! It's got to be an S4 Lois amnesia story. Hmmm... Terry Leatherwood's The Cold Shoulder?

4 ?

5 This is embarrassing. I definitely recognize the quote as being my writing style, and I think I may even vaguely remember that line, but I don't recall for sure what it is from. "Full Partners," perhaps?

6 Perceptions, by anaonpip

7 The Press Conference, by Female Hawk

8 This sounds like it might be in Clark gets Some Visitors, by Tank Wilson, but IIRC, that isn't an episode adaptation. But for lack of a better guess, I'll stick with that story.

9 I remember the story -- it was the one where Clark's fake map to Superman's spacecraft actually proved to be accurate. It involved a trip into a sewer, and Lois and Henderson were talking. Now, what was it called? Of course! Michael's 'The Wild Goose Chase'

From the excerpts (only answers different from above listed):

1 I remember seeing 'Confucius Clark' before, possibly even in a previous quiz. Still can't recall what it's from, though. :-( IIRC, the comment was made while they had to wait for a train to pass so they could finish their drive to Smallvile, and Lois was impatient to get going. Smallville...Hmmm... Could it be Dandello's 'The Smallville Connection'?

5 Yup. It's mine all right. Dr. Friskin's Letter. Since I recognized from the quote that it was my writing, and since I was able to identify the story from the excerpt, might I get at least a silver, if not a gold, star? (It can't hurt to ask. wink )

7 This sounds less like The Press Conference, but failing an alternative idea, I'll stick with my first guess.

A mediocre performance, I would say...And my guess for quote #5 was not my finest moment...But at least I didn't do too badly overall for this final quiz.

Thank you Amber and all the other quiz writers. The quizzes were a lot of fun. clap

Joy,
Lynn