Last chance to shore up a little lead again blush And yes, your last one was quite hard. But, as I’ve seen with my last one, a quizzes hardness is quite subjective.

B
e
s
t

O
r
i
g
i
n
a
l

/

S
u
p
p
o
r
t
i
n
g

C
h
a
r
a
c
t
e
r

Spoiler space for today’s active topics. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer pellentesque metus nec arcu imperdiet sit amet laoreet augue egestas. Etiam vestibulum semper blandit.

Quotes:

1. Aussie Rules by Corrina! But which character. Seb? Bluey? Browny?

2. *sigh*

3. Bob’s Home is Where the Hurt Is adaption. Sam and Jonathan playing checkers. Like Father, Like Daughter.

4. ‘intentionally left blank’

5. dizzy Another Aussie Rules? This one about someone telling Rubber about Flinders footy knowledge? But then what about #1? Tank’s homage is not in the run, so… But, I think, this one cold be Bluey.

6. Bruce Wayne. But which story? On a wild guess: A Tale of Two Marthas by Anonpip?

7. huh

8. The radar operators from Eye in the Sky by Saori Tanaka.

9. Henderson. Henderson phoning Lois after Clark’s apartment burned down to arrange for a cover. Of course, Lois doesn’t know laugh That was a challenge response. But which story…

10. confused

11. Inspector Big Mouth by Anonpip. Lois talked really loud to Henderson about Clark’s secret?

12. Clark taking off. But what else?

Excerpts:

1. Aha, Seb. I did sort of wonder since #5 sounded more like the staff talking over a beer. So, indeed AR by FH. And you’re truly devious, putting the same story up twice with different characters. But then, you’re also doling out additional points, so no complaints on the tweaked rules here laugh

2. Arrrrrg. I *know* that story.

4. First minister? Now, which story could that be…? Just kiddin! That’s Rac’s The Long Road Home. Although, I did forget that he wasn’t already in space when this started. So, that makes the guy from the quote the El families old doctor and close friend of the family. By the name of huh (Good luck with figuring out those points wink huh

8. So, now you’re pulling blanks? Then, why did you leave Sam up there in the quote? Was there another character (besides Martha and Ellen) in LFLD?

9. Still a blank on the title/author thingy. But the story remains the same.

10. nope.

11. Huh?

12. wallbash

Yeah, that was a weird mix of hard and easy. You are evil. /waits impatiently for the answers and imagines hoarse cackling sounds in the ether/

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.