Well, I'll give it a try. Many were familiar but finding the titles and authors was necessary sometimes. Here goes:
B

E

S

T

S

H

O

R

T

S

T

O

R

Y

Quote #1:
"He asked me to wish you a Merry Christmas and he hoped his gift would make it that much merrier," the manager added. Nope, not from this.

Quote #2:
"Lois Lane, I presume?" Unh, unh. Too short, too common.

Quote #3:
"I'm a big girl, Clark. I can handle it. Besides it will be fun, and it will help us get to understand each other better. Please!"
Oh, yeah! Double Diaries: The Journals of Lois and Clark by Barb Beverly

Quote #4:
"Not at all," Clark said. "Both my wife and I firmly believe in the fidelity of marriage." nope

Quote #5:
Lois cocked her head to the side, frowning. "You know, I think it's the first time I've ever kissed a guy only to have him complain about it afterwards..."nope

Quote #6:
To paraphrase Rick: Forget about Paris. You'll always have Detroit!
The First Fanfic By Lynn S. M.

Quote #7:
"You know, Asabi, I quite like this new tailor," Lex commented idly as he strolled back to his study.
The Pursuit of Pleasure by Beth Summerson

Quote #8:
"Now, if you are interested in learning more about Clark Kent, I'm happy to help you. If you want to learn more about Superman… well, as you said, you've spent more time with him than I have. I think you'll find, though, that all you don't know about Superman is Clark Kent."nope

Quote #9:
"'Cause I'm not goin' to explain to the Colonel why I didn't take guardin' the artifacts seriously." Nope

Quote #10:
"As for how long I've known Clark? Really, just since the League has been in existence." Diana continued. "I'd only heard of him before then."
Oh Yeah! Too funny! Clark Gets Some Visitors by Tank[i]
========
Excerpt #1: [i] Got it! Just a Little Help From...By Dandello

Excerpt #2: Oh Yeah! Wanna Neck? By BJ
Excerpt #3: No, but it sounds good.
"The only time I've felt uncomfortable with Clark was this morning when he answered his door wet and wrapped only in a towel. Another "professional" moment for Lois Lane."

Excerpt #4:
Lois glanced at him, marvelling that he had even managed to cultivate an uneasy blush across his cheeks. And his expression was perfect -- the man who'd had what he'd thought was a good idea, only to discover it really wasn't such a good idea after all. Still no.

Excerpt #5:
Different Directions by LaraMoon
That's all folcs. Great stories, though.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis