O

R

T

S

T

O

R

Y

This time I decided to look at the list of eligible stories while completing this quiz.

From quotes alone:
1 Sounds vaguely familiar. No guesses, though.
2 I thought it might be "Claimed in the Congo" by MozartMaid, but that is too long for this category, so --- "Wasted Revelations" by BJ?
3 Sigh. ???
4 "The Press Conference" by Female Hawk?
5 Maybe "Baby, It's Cold Outside" by HappyGirl?
6 Ooh! Ooh! I know this one! "The First Fanfic" by Lynn S. M. (AKA moi!)
7 "The Pursuit of Pleasure" by Beth Summerson, I think
8 The sounds like HappyGirl's The Man Under the Suit, but that story would be too long for this category. So???
9 "Eye in the Sky" by Saori Tanaka
10 "Clark Gets Some Visitors," by Tank Wilson

Now for the excerpts:
1 Oh, I remember this one -- It was the one where pre-Superman Clark saves Lois in the Congo. The one with Batman in it. Now, who was the author and what was the title??? Argh!
2 I think I've got it now. "Wanna Neck?" by BJ.
3 Still no clue.
4 Definitely "The Press Conference" by Female Hawk
5 My guess above was definitely wrong. Don't know the correct answer, though. I seem to recall that the situation was from an adaptation of IGaCoY
6 Still "The First Fanfic" by me
7 I'm firmer now in saying "The Pursuit of Pleasure" by Beth Summerson
8 I remember this story, now. Lois had travelled to Smallville early in S1 to get the full scoop before she wrote her Pulitzer-winning "CK=S". I'm horrible with titles, though. Would it be "The Smallville Connection" by Dandello?
9 The excerpt doesn't help me at all, so I'll stick with my first guess "Eye in the Sky" by Saori Tanaka
10 "Clark Gets Some Visitors" by Tank Wilson

Well, I at least have more guesses than with the last quiz. Not sure how many of them are right.

Thanks for assembling the quiz, Amberlea! smile

Joy,
Lynn