Hello All!

After reading LnC fanfic for well over ten years now, I have decided to try my hand at a short vignette. I do have some questions that I was hoping to get some help on. One question I had was regarding Clark/Superman. If Superman is the news story in question, how possible would it be for Clark to cover the story? For example, if there was a press conference and Clark was assigned to it, would it be terribly awkward for Clark not to be seen with the other reporters but still get the story? Would Clark be questioned on his credibility? Is there a place for reporters to check in before the press conference? As you can tell, I've never attended a press conference and am in no way a reporter. ;-) I also tend to wonder about things very specifically and have a hard time writing stories because I'll have one little nagging question that just won't let me continue! mad However, I'm sure none of you other wonderful fanfiction writers have those issues. laugh My other question is would anyone be willing to beta read my story when I get something finished? hyper Just be gentle. blush