How totally fun! I was just wondering about what Clark was doing, and whether he was Superman yet, and now we know. And what a way to get Lois to Metropolis!

I like this Lois so far. She has the intensity of our S1 Lois, but is softer around the edges. She might show some of that abrasiveness we know and love wink when she gets to Metropolis, but as an outsider, she'll have to be careful not to alienate everyone. (As if showing up from a sibling paper to steal a scoop won't put her on everyone's hit list, LOL.)

And of course, I can't wait until she gets to the DP and meets Clark. Is he going to be in for a shock!

Oh, one very minor BR point ... you mention Lois taking the "red eye" flight a couple times. The way I understand the term, a red-eye flight would be leaving SF sometime around midnight, getting her into Metropolis very early in the morning, not leaving SF early and getting her into Metropolis at Noon. (A 3-4 hour flight, plus a 3 hour time change, would give the person little time to sleep at night, thus the term "red eye flight".) Just something to consider when doing final edits. smile

Looking forward to part 3. On Wednesday, I hope? smile

Kathy