but this fic we wrote has gotten such a poor response
I'm sorry that you feel that no one is interested in reading your fic! I think you are wrong there!

I have to admit that after reading the first chapter of your fic and absolutely loving it, I have been so busy with RL lately that I put both your fic and Aussie Rules on "hold"; I'll catch up with them one day soon when I have a chance to actually relax and enjoy them. So no, I haven't been commenting.

And the boards were busier during the ficathon in December and just before the Kerths, but they have otherwise been pretty quiet lately. I don't know if that was because the DVDs aren't being promoted anymore or because people have moved on to other fandoms, but for a die-hard fan like myself, it is great to see new, prolific authors like you and Lynn S.M. join us. (I just came across these boards for the first time 3 or 4 years ago, so who knows whether I'll still be commenting 10 years from now?)

I also think there is a reluctance by some members to read fic by a new author until they have seen a lot of favorable fdk. And remember that there are a lot of lurkers who read but don't comment.

So please keep on writing! We addicts need our "fix"!

(Going back to RL now . . . I'll try to read at least one chapter later this evening.)