E

R

S

P

A

C

E

Quote 1:
"Murphy's Law Retort" (or whatever its title was) by Richard Frantz Jr.

Quote 2:
Lois looked up with a hurt puppy dog look and asked shyly, "You aren't going to let me duck out of this are you?"
No clue based on this excerpt.

Quote 3:
"The Freebie" by HappyGirl - loved that Bobby Bigmouth always knew!

Quote 4:
Pulling away from Lois, Clark said anxiously, "You can finish the story by yourself, can't you? I gotta go." And with that, he was on his way. - Sorry, can't remember, based on this excerpt.

Quote 5:
Forgot the title, but it's the one where L&C have a snowball fight! Loved the story, wish I could remember the title right now.

Quote 6:
"Actually, it's a little awkward," Murphy responded. "We're asking for your cooperation because . . . we have a warrant for your arrest."

Can't think of it based on this excerpt.

Quote 7:
Is it "That Little Sister of Mine" by Alisha Knight?

Quote 8:
The words rocketed out of my partner's mouth, and I momentarily squeezed my eyes shut at the impending situation that would somehow involve me without my consent. Whoever said Saturday
afternoons at the Daily Planet were dull clearly had never worked in the bull pen with Lois Lane.

Again, this sounds familiar, but I just can't place it...

Quote 9:
"There's a different pace here than in Metropolis, which is always busy and noisy with people rushing around going somewhere. Here, it's nice and peaceful and quiet, except for the cows mooing in the morning and..."

Can't remember.

Quote 10: Is it "The Man's Undershirt" by Jen D?

LATER: After reading the longer snippets, the only one I could add was #7: "Never Give Your In-Laws Your House Key" by Queen of the Capes (the acknowledged master of the comedy genre).