Okay, so without starting a long political debate here, if Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin were working on a revision of the Declaration of Independence (as per Star’s comments in Contact), what might they get into an argument about?

Unfortunately, I think I only know the first sentence of the American Declaration of Independence, and I know nothing about Jefferson or Franklin's political beliefs, so maybe there is nothing to argue about.

And I'm not looking for a long argument, just the basic subject of something they might argue about. For example, did The Declaration of Independence have an references to universal healthcare in it? I assume not. On the other hand, if it were being written today, maybe one would want universal healthcare added and the other one wouldn't - depending on their political leanings. So is that a possibility? That they would argue about whether or not to change it to 'life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness and universal healthcare' or not.

Btw, I know I ask strange questions. laugh

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane