Hee. That's why I love the "add to dictionary" option. There's a lot of words that I use for work that's not in normal dictionaries, even computer ones. Such as DSL.

Misused homophones do annoy me at times, like the where/were, its/it's, and there/their/they're. I did see an amusing one today, made more amusing by the response. This started off as a facetious (love that word, aeiou) response to an article against Halloween.

Original comment: It is people Like you that had good people like me burned at the steak because you do not understand us.

Response: Do witches come with A-1 Sauce now? Cause that would be fantastic.

Online, I'm a bit more lenient. Certain word usages make me go o_O, like a comment from my mom, "keep thinking its friday and i have the day off ..but agast its only thursday and work bah!!!!" I was a good daughter and didn't suggest alas would be better than aghast. wink

Written word typos annoy the heck out of me. I read a book once that had so many typos that I was tempted to apply for a copy-editing job with the publishing company. A friend has warned me about the typos in the latest Wheel of Time book, so I'm going to have to try to get past those.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited