No, I haven't submitted it for Kerth consideration - it's too late now, isn't it?
Hate to contradict you, but not only is it not too late to get it on the list, but it's already on the list. laugh Anything posted on the Archive before the end of the year is presumed eligible for the following Kerths -- the only exception would be if it had been previously eligible, or the author requested that it not be included. Anything posted anywhere (including here) before the end of the year can be eligible if the author requests it. For instance, I posted a story to the boards last summer, took forever to get it edited, and it will come out on the archive in January. But all I'll have to do is email the K-Com to get it on the official eligibles list. If I don't send that email, it'll be eligible for the following year.

In short, most of the stories on the list are placed there automatically without the authors having to do a thing -- well, other than submitting the story to the Archive. If it's on the Archive, it's on the list.

Janet, the things I've noticed have been small dialog additions, mostly. Like "not-too-similar and sidekick" (to avoid giving spoilers). smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K