Assuming you mean Becky Bain's Timeless , Terry, that has to be my favourite crossover ever.

And a prime exception to the theory that you can't merge two universes without short-changing one of them or confusing readers who aren't fans of one of them.

I hadn't watched B&TB when I read this, but I never felt lost at any point. Becky managed to make me understand the B&TB characters just as easily as LNC.

If you enjoy crossovers, this one is definitely recommended.

There is a "no Smallville fic" rule on these boards, but as long as people from the Lois and Clark universe are directly involved in the story (not necessarily the central characters) the story can be posted. At least, that's my understanding of the rule (such as it is). If that's incorrect, someone please let both bob and myself know.
It's not so much a 'no Smallville fic' rule as it's a rule that any fanfic posted here should recognise that we're a forum dedicated to LNC fanfic. So no Smallville fic, no Superman Returns fic, no Heroes fic...you get the picture.

Crossovers, though, are very welcome. So long as the LNC content of the story makes up enough of the total to justify the crossover tag, you're fine to post it here. IOW, you won't get away with one paragraph of LNC in a 30 page story about Harry Potter. laugh

Otherwise, you're good to go.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers