I agree with all of Ultra Woman's reasoning. Clark wouldn't leave once he knew he had a child - after all he could die on NK. He would want to be there to help his child deal with want ever powers he might inherit. I agree with her reaction of the Council and I think Lois having a child would drive Nor nuts. Another person in his way to power.

As for the NK's providing Clark with a cure for kryptonite poisoning. Can't happen - it is radiation poisoning. They might have a treatment and that might make it over time effect him less but it is radiation poisoning that he sufferes from and I highly doubt that it would only effect him on earth. They used the kryptonite on him in the test at his apartment remember. So they knew about it. I'm sure that its radiation had a worse effect on Kryptonians when they were on Krypton.

For me C sounds like the best story line. It hasn't really been done before and it can add a new dimension to the shows story line that wasn't there before and make it generally more satisfactory to the fans. At least it would for me.