Hi FoLCs!

I've recently arrived at the conclusion, that every time I need to describe Lois' or Clark's apartments (or the newsroom and (not yet) their townhouse, and the farm, I run into a mixture of fanon and imagination, mixed with a little bit of memory from the series.

So I thought, hey, why not make a floor plan and illustrate it with appropriate screencaps.

By now I know Lois is basically living in a loft, too, that Clark has a glass-walled shower stall and Lois has tons of plants in her apartment.

Lois' kitchen:
The Rival; the early episodes of S1; Virtually Destroyed

Lois' bathroom:
??

Lois' bathtub:
Smart kids

Good shots of the bedroom/bathroom layout of Lois' apartment
??

Clark's shower:
It's a Small World

Clark's bathroom:
I Now Pronounce You; Double Jeopardy

Clark's bedroom/livingroom/kitchen/and stair case:
Barbarians at the Planet; House of Luthor

Clark's phone:
Honeymoon in Metropolis; Whine, Whine, Whine

I know there is this thread and the screencap-archives, but I was wondering if you had any further ideas.

Oh, and does anybody have any clue as to where exactly Lucy slept when she stayed with Lois?

Any help would be very much appreciated. Also, if you know of a place that already has those, well, I wouldn't mind blush

It's a medium term project, but I hope to have something that I could also share around Christmas.

Any help would be very much appreciated smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.