While I still love L&C, I have been spending most of my time lately in the Twilight fandom. I haven't written for them, but I've been reading over there pretty much nonstop. They have some seriously, incredibly talented writers. To the point where I have actually gotten confused as to whether something happened for real in the books, or if I simply read it in a fic.

Also, in lieu of writing for them, I have spent a great deal of time these past several weeks working as a beta/creative consultant for several different authors, one of whom recently won a Twilight Award (their version of Kerths) for Best Kiss, and has since been nominated again in other categories.

I used to read/write in the Buffy and Roswell fandoms, but that was a very, very long time ago. What can I say? I love star-crossed supernatural romances between people who come from different worlds (in the case of L&C and Roswell, quite literally), and beat the odds to be together. But now as far as fic goes, my heart only belongs to L&C and Twilight (oh, and G&L wink )

Thanks to Cat for my rockin' avatar!
++++
(About Lois & Clark)
Perry: Son, you just hit the bulls eye. It's like we're supporting characters in some TV show and it's only about them.
Jimmy: Yeah! It's like all we do is advance their plots.
Perry: To tell you the truth, I'm sick of it.
Jimmy: Man, me too!