I was reading a wonderful story for a friend in another fandom, and it got me wondering. In addition to L&C, are there any other fandoms for which you read and/or write fic?

In addition to the stories I write on this board, I also write a "George and Lynn" story on Zoomway's nfic board. For those who don't know what it is, G&L stories are about two actors who may resemble two actors whose counterparts we spend all of our time drooling over. wink In addition to the fact that it's considered "real-person fic," George and Lynn's relationship started as being adulterous, so there is a degree of controversy to the stories. (I started out reading Echo's story, "Season of Love," which inspired me.)

I am currently writing the 17th chapter of "This Ain't a Love Song," which picks up with them in 2006, after, uh, Lynn's book party, to which George attends, and they slowly start to repair their relationship. I can honestly say it is the most challenging story I have ever written -- and also my proudest work. I have amazing readers, too, including several from this board who didn't even know I was writing something else.

Other than that, I have read and betaed some absolutely amazing Batman fic, and I'm sure you all know who I can blame for that one. laugh

So what about the rest of you? And furthermore, since I'm always up for expanding my reading horizons, any recommendations?

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"