I think you could use about anything you want - including 'Earth' names. After all, Kal is a name here (with any pronunciation you choose) and I've often thought Kal-El was based on the the Arabic name Kalil which means 'friend'. And Ching is actually a Chinese word.

And this is from Wiki:
Zara Anne Elizabeth Phillips, MBE (born 15 May 1981) is the second child and only daughter of HRH The Princess Anne, Princess Royal and her first husband, Captain Mark Phillips. As the eldest granddaughter of HM Queen Elizabeth II and HRH The Duke of Edinburgh, she is twelfth in the British Order of Succession.
Zara Phillips

The Spanish pronunciation of Sara is nearly the same as Zara.

Jor-El could certainly be a take on the name Jorge. And there is (or was) a Brazilian musician with the name of Jor (Jorge Ben Jor).

There is a company named Zor in The Netherlands. And there was some kind of toy named King Zor.
King Zor

So, hey, Ghost, if you want to use the names: Ghost, Carol, Anks, Shades, Elvis, Data, James, Hatman, Paul, Ludwig van Beethoven (sounds rather Kryptonian, doesn't it?), Stephnachia, Toc, Ann, Ultra Woman, Sammie, Classicalla, or any other name, I'm sure you'll get a smile... wink

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~