Thanks for the list, Carol! At least one of those authors was on my list as "someone I really want to recommend and I can't remember her name!"

Wendy, I hated to desert LnC, I really did! In fact, the first SG-1 fanfic I tried to write was an LnC crossover (or, to more exact, a Clark and Daniel crossover). It's still very much a WIP, but one of these days it'll get done and posted here, too. I hope.

Labrat, don't all LnC fans have impeccable taste? goofy

Suez, that's so sweet of you to remember like that! If it's the website I'm thinking of, though, it sadly only works within the U.S. frown

TUFS and S5 were already on my list, Elisabeth, but many of the other weren't! These are a great addition to the list.

Yes, Tank, Nan was the first name to spring to my mind. I thought of adding your name, too, but I suspect she actually likes Lois with long hair... I mentioned the fanfic search engine to her, but I was a little vague on it. Hopefully, it will work the way you suggest.

And thanks, MrsMosley, for a new name I hadn't seen before! The more, the better!

Off to send Moonshayde a link to this post now...

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827