I'm sticking to as many of my original guesses as I can. To second guess myself would eventually lead to insanity. James has enough to deal with right now without a wacko for a wife. That still leaves me with 9 stories I need to guess on.

Huge props to Elisabeth, who managed a guess on nearly every fic (and I bet she would have guessed on all of them if RL hadn't been so heavy at the end of the month).
Thanks, Sue. After the second death in just a week, I haven't felt like hanging out in happy-go-lucky places anymore. I wouldn't be back on tonight, except that James told me that if I didn't come back to guess none of my unofficial guessing earlier would count for anything. But don't worry, after nanowrimo is over I'm sure I'll be in a better mood.

(Besides I can't leave the boards knowing that my last posts were incredibly crabby. I have to come back at least long enough to send out a few apologies.)

BTW, I noticed that two stories didn't have any guesses at all. That probably means they didn't get any feedback. I wouldn't want some authors out there thinking we didn't like their stories (I confess I haven't even read them, yet) so we might want to revisit that--unless, of course, they were indeed all written by Sue and Laura is just trying to throw us off the scent by giving us a list to choose from.

Elisabeth