Awwwww! Thank you for all of the stories!!! You all totally made my day. smile1

Simona - I had read part of "It happened one super night" last year and then went on vacation and couldn't remember the title to find it and finish it. I was so disappointed I couldn't find out the end of the story. Thank you!!!!!! laugh

Hatman - The archive database is awesome. I somehow totally missed that it even existed. Very very cool. cool

ML - I wish my online name had some sort of interesting story. (well the story is ok but not great) The ks used to be my initials before I got married. The liv and lib came from the world’s most awful job (not the profession, just that particular job.) The LIV was short for the town I worked in (won't name it here just in case) and LIB was short for librarian. They wouldn't give me an e-mail address so I came up with my own. Well, I quit that job and found a fabulous library job. So now the LIV and LIB stands for living and liberated in honor of getting away from the nightmare that was my first job. But now that I look at it, I could make it mean quite a lot of things....it will give me something to think about.