Yes, I know. I'd like to start up another contest. peep I was interested in the "Guess the Writer" contest mentioned earlier when we were discussing things for the ficathon and so I did a search and found the original contest info here . Lynn M originally organized it and as far as I gathered, what she did was assign a very broad topic (Lois and Clark get a pet) and then authors sent her their stories. Lynn then posted the all the stories she receieved as "Title by Author X." She made a different thread for people to guess who wrote each one and then tallied up the results at the end. Whoever guessed the most correctly won. smile I thought it looked really fun, but I'd just like to test the waters and see if people here would be interested in reading/participating. Even if you don't write, you could take a guess at the writers themselves. I understand many of the authors in the previous contest resorted to subterfuge and trickery by writing multiple stories, not saying they wrote their own in their guesses, ect. Anyway, I wouldn't mind running it, so.... yeah, as I said, this isn't official, just testing to see if there's any interest. smile If there is, I'll start working on a real sign up thread.

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile