Just because Dawn prefers to read rather than write and doesn't see the need for public accolades and attention doesn't mean that she deserves to be treated like anything less than the valuable member of the community that she is.
Well I can’t agree more. That’ why brought up the subject, I was only trying to start a conversation because I was curious about her.The bot thing was intended as a playful tease.

You know - yes I’m real, and like apple pie but between three kids and a dog I don’t have much time to spend on the board as I like. Or something.

But if this infringes on her privacy, or if she found my post offensive I apologize most profusely. I tried to bring attention to her and what she does, I most certainly never intended to slight a person I don't know for no reason whatsoever.

EDIT: Sorry, Hatman reading my first post again I agree it sounds more mean then funny and I understand your response. My apologies. I'm going to delete it and try to do a better job expressing what I was trying to say.

I do know you, and I know you wouldn't lie... at least to me...most of the time...