What a wonderful reading list! (Or rather, for the most part a rereading list. Is this a sign of too much fanfic if I've read the vast majority of the fics listed? goofy ) Anyway, I wanted to chime in with my two cents on one of my all-time favorite "read and reread so many times I long since lost count and I've had to put a moritorium on reading it so I won't have it completely memorized the next time I read it" series since I don't think it's been mentioned yet.

I would unhesitatingly include C. Leuch's Dawn of Discovery Series on my Top Ten list, (along with about twenty or thirty other fics and series wink ). While I'm hesitant to say this is my absolute favorite (that status tends to be reserved for whatever story I'm reading at the moment), I will say that I have had to reprint at least one of the stories in the series because I mangled my first copy through overreading.

I think a few of the stories from Nan's Home Series have reached similar exalted reprinting status. Along with a couple more fics. These two series just came to mind first. Unfortunately I'm way too lazy to subject myself to filling out the rest of my top ten list. Especially since I'm sure I couldn't keep the list to just ten.